Materials to Help
Boxtops 4 Education Website
Art for Newsletters
Mooseheart earned $6,286.86
Thank you for participating!!
How to Submit Box Tops
1. Bundle your box tops
- Gather box tops and supplies-pens, paper, rubber bands, boxes, storage bags and mailing labels.
- Discard invalid coupons, including box tops with expired dates, Betty Crocker points and coupons from other fundraising programs.
- Separate Bonus box tops from standard box tops.
- Bundle standard box tops in groups of 50, securing with string or rubber bands or in storage bags.
- Box tops can be left on collection sheets, but bundle them so they total 50 box tops secure by a rubber band or staple.
- Call Moose Charities at 630/966-2200, fax at 630/966-2248 or email to email@example.com with the totals to receive your submission form
- Moose Charities will then send you an official submission form via email or fax. Official submission form must be included with package.
2. Send your package
- Use either an envelope or box.
- Send USPS or FedEx to:
Box Tops for Education
Highland Park, MI 48203
General Mills will send the check directly to Moose Charities twice a year.