Chairmen & Champions
“Go-to people”. That’s what we call our Moose Charities Chairmen and Champions! If you have questions about fundraising programs for Mooseheart & Moosehaven, you’ll go to these folks for guidance and inspiration.
Moose Charities Chairmen:
Recruited or appointed by Moose Charities or Association Secretary, Chairmen are volunteer leaders who oversee fundraising efforts for Moose Charities on an Association Level. Along with fundraising at State Conferences, Moose Charities Chairmen are also responsible for helping to educate individual Moose members on the mission and programs of Moose Charities. We need champions at every level of the Moose Fraternity to communicate fundraising opportunities and recognize all the support.
Moose Charities Champions:
If you love Mooseheart and Moosehaven you have what it takes to be a Champion! Moose Charities Champions are individuals who have made a commitment to support and promote Moose Charities at a local Lodge/Chapter Level. Champions can also be part of the Moose Charities team at State Conferences AND Annual Convention!
What does it take to become a champion?
- Enjoy communicating! In person, by phone, email, Facebook, etc.
- Be willing to devote time smiling and assisting at conventions/conferences, fundraising at your Lodge/Chapter, or talking about Moose Charities in the community.
- Enjoy helping others.
- Like to meet new friends and sharing your experiences.
Get started today!
- Contact the Moose Charities Chairman for your Association OR
- Call Moose Charities 630-966-2200